ULR™ base stations use UHF spread spectrum technology to cut through noise, dense vegetation, forests and urban environments. Our ULR protocol stack is designed to transmit data reliably between our ULR base stations and Evolution Series 200 tracking devices.
ULR can create reliable ground level coverage areas of several kilometers, and up to tens of kilometers if line of sight.
ULR has a similar range to commercial cell sites, making it ideal for building large coverage areas with multiple ULR base stations. The ULR system sends data automatically to base stations, so no human interaction is required.
There are also several connectivity options available for transmitting data from ULR base stations to the CTT Data Portal:
- Cellular (2G, 3G, or 4G)
- Argos satellite
- SD card
Each base station, in addition to telemetry data, reports health and other statistics, making maintenance a breeze.
Base stations can be powered by either AC connection, battery, solar, or a mix.
Base station antennas can be sector antennas (90 degree, 120 degree, etc.), omni directional, or yagi, depending on the application or desired coverage area.
- Supports up to 4 radio channels for use with 4 antennas
- Modular design
- Field deployable with solar recharge for permanent 24/7/365 operations
- Very small footprint (paperback book size)
- Automatic data upload to cloud through 3G cellular, satellite, WiFi, or offline SD card
- View all your data on the cloud, no field trip required when transmitted to our servers
- Base stations work together to build seamless coverage areas
- Unlimited number of base stations
- Variety of antenna options depending on mission
Limited Availability. Submit an inquiry and one of our staff will contact you as soon as possible.