Version 1.0 of the CTT Node revolutionized the way we study wildlife movement using radio.
Now Version 2.0 brings added positional accuracy to every node, onboard storage, and the ability to receive software updates, further future-proofing your wildlife tracking setup.
The CTT Node™ is an innovation that allows you to automatically localize LifeTag™ and PowerTags™ with a high degree of accuracy. For example, CTT Nodes can be placed at multiple nesting sites to detect presence or absence.
If deployed in a grid fashion, the CTT Nodes can operate as pseudo-reverse-GPS, providing near GPS accuracy.
The CTT Node uploads received tag detection data to the standard CTT Base Station and new SensorStation™, creating a dense, high resolution tracking network. Solar power recharges batteries in the CTT Nodes meaning no extra power cables or external solar systems.
Each CTT Node has a detectable range of about 250-300 meters, and is able to relay data to a CTT Base Station as far away as several kilometers.
- Compatible with LifeTag and PowerTag
- Over 4 billion unique IDs
- High sensitivity receiver
- 100% digital system
- High power solar panel on top
- External antenna
- Waterproof, weatherproof enclosure
- Mounting strap for T post or conduit
- Can be sold without housing for custom solutions
- Solar recharging
- AC power
- Records tag ID, time stamp, signal strength and telemetry data (when applicable, e.g. from the ES-200)
- Buffers data before retransmitting or optionally save data to SD Card
- Transmits location, temperature, battery and other statistics periodically
- Communicates with SensorStation and portable node interface
- Waterproof USB power port
- Nest box detector
Currently Sold Out. You can be first in line on the waiting list by pre-ordering through our inquiry system on our site, and one of our staff will contact you within 24 hours.