The CTT Node is an innovation that allows you to automatically localize LifeTag and PowerTags with a high degree of accuracy. For example, CTT Nodes can be placed at multiple nesting sites to detect presence or absence.
If deployed in a grid fashion, the CTT Nodes can operate as “reverse GPS”, providing near GPS accuracy.
The CTT Node uploads received tag detection data to the standard CTT base station, creating a dense, high resolution tracking network. Solar power recharges batteries in the CTT Base Stations and Nodes.
Each CTT Node has a detectable range of about 250-300 meters, and is able to relay data to a CTT Base Station as far away as several kilometers.
- Compatible with LifeTag and PowerTag
- Over 4 billion unique IDs
- High sensitivity receiver
- 100% digital system
- High power solar panel on top
- External antenna
- Waterproof, weatherproof enclosure
- Mounting strap for T post or conduit
- Records tag ID, time stamp and signal strength
- Efficiently buffers data before retransmitting
- Transmits temperature, health, and statistics periodically
- CRC and two way verification
- Communicates with base stations
- Attenuator for nest box detection
- Solar recharging
- AC power