We took our most advanced GNSS (GPS) receiver and sensor packages and created a very powerful datalogger: The Evolution Series 50.
The ES-50 features an advanced, ultra low power GNSS receiver with GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS positioning capability. More satellite constellations means faster and more accurate positioning. Since positioning is the top consumer of power in a wildlife telemetry device, faster fix times mean less power consumption.
The ES-50 also features a triple axis accelerometer, allowing for the collection of detailed flight data as well as Activity Index, mortality and illness detection. The ES-50 also contains a massive storage capacity, allowing for years of operation before needing to be recovered.
While the ES-50 can operate as a recoverable GPS datalogger, it also have options for radio connectivity, making it compatible with LifeTag Motus networks.
Contact us directly for ES-50 weights, with options for both battery only and solar recharging.
- GNSS receiver combines positions from GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and all SBAS systems
- More satellite systems mean more accuracy and lower power
- Can store hundreds of thousands of positions
- Provides time, position, altitude, position quality (HDOP, VDOP), and more
- Triple axis accelerometer
- Activity Index
- Illness and mortality detection
- Temperature sensor
- Battery voltage
- Solar energy
Data Collection Modes
- Multiple geofences can drive duty cycle and behavior
- Flight Mode
- Burst Mode
- Behavior Mode
- LifeTag Motus network capability
- Argos System (See ES-150)
- Solar recharging
- Battery only
- Goose Collar
- Leg Mount
- Mammal Collar
- Mammal Ear Tag
- Reptile Collar
- Reptile Shell Mount