Introducing the world’s first GSM telemetry device with Argos Satellite capability. Available now!
You asked, we listened. While cellular data networks can transmit the most information, they are not available everywhere. Argos can work from anywhere, but can only send limited amounts of data. Now you can have the best of both worlds with the CTT ES-500.
When your animal leaves the coverage area, summary data is transmitted to the Argos network. Critical information, such as position, device health, activity data, as well as illness or mortality information, can be transmitted from anywhere.
Once your animal returns to the cellular coverage area, our large data sets collected can be sent over the GSM network, providing you a full, rich data set on migratory patterns and behavior.
Argos hybrid capability is available on tracking devices at 25 grams and above.
Also, with our smart Argos duty cycles, Argos can be configured to transmit only when needed, and certain days of the month. This can substantially reduce Argos data charges, further reducing operating costs.
- Patented design
- Internal GSM antenna
- World Band GSM modem
- 2G, 3G, and 4G network capability
- LTE and Cat M1/NB-IoT on request
- Data service operates on over 400 carriers around the world, in every country
- Multiple carriers in each country, including all major USA and Canada carriers
- GNSS receiver combines GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and all SBAS systems
- More satellites mean higher accuracy and lower power
- Can store hundreds of thousands of positions
- Provides time, position, altitude, position quality (HDOP, VDOP), and more
- Triple axis accelerometer
- Activity Index
- Illness and mortality detection
- Temperature sensor
- Battery voltage
- Solar energy
Data Collection Modes
- Multiple geofences can drive duty cycle and behavior
- Flight Mode
- Burst Mode
- Behavior Mode
- Transmit data when out of coverage area or at any set interval
- Cost saving duty cycles
- Option to only transmit when out of coverage area
- Send location, Activity Index, alerts, and transmitter health
- Operates on all Argos satellites
- Data viewable directly in CTT Data Portal
- 9 Degrees of Freedom Inertial Motion Processor (IMU) with triple axis Acceleration, Gyroscope, and Magnetometer
- Pressure sensor
- LifeTag receiver
- LifeTag transmitter
- Solar recharging
- Battery only
- Goose Collar
- Leg Mount
- Mammal Collar
- Reptile Collar
- Reptile shell mount
- Many other designs available